Caramel Look

Hello everybody! 
Here's  the first post in my blog. (Yes, I've done it!)
I'm going to post here some of my old photos, describe them and try to make you, guys, understand the idea and the story of every single outfit.
So, the first one will be my "caramel look".  
The blue coat makes this outfit very romantic, light and girlish. One of my old dreams was to combine an autumn coat with a summer dress so that it'll look kind of fantastic. As you can see it also reminds the old-fashioned styles of 70th (my mom said that:)). In my opinion, nothing can fit better than little silver details, so a clutch and simple silver jewelry is the best choice to complete my look.
Here I am!









Editor: https://www.instagram.com/karadefrost/
Hope you like my first post! Will be waiting for your comments :)

1 комментарий: